It’s time to get out your sweaters, scarves, and boots – Fall is officially here!
Here are some fun ideas to get excited about Fall and all of the awesome things that come with it.
• Carve pumpkins and decorate your apartment for Halloween
• Visit an apple orchard and drink hot spiced cider
• Tailgate with friends at football games
• Take a scenic drive through the country
• Jump in some leaves
• Visit a fall festival to get lost in a corn maze or take a hayride
• Check out your local farmers market
• Make a batch of chili with your roommates
• Watch scary movies or go to a haunted house
• And don’t forget to get started on your Halloween costume!
Every time summer gets here, we can’t wait to get our bucket list made that will include all our best adventures for the summer, trying out new things, and living life carefree. With less than 30 days left of summer for most of us, now is the perfect time to fit in any last minute items you have wanted to do! Summer ’17 has been all about time spent with family and friends, preparing ourselves for the upcoming school year, and doing things we never thought possible last summer. All in all, it has been one for the books! Time to go out with a bang!
Here are a few last minute bucket list items you can add to your already impressive list-
Enjoy live music at your county or state fair
Cook everything on a grill & invite your friends over for a fun night
Take a nap in a hammock
Watch/catch the fireflies at dusk
Take a family (or friends) photo just because
Do a three-day technology detox (that means no social media!)
Read 3 books off the NYT best seller’s list
Fly a kite
Clean out your closet and declutter around the house
Take a trip to the zoo or aquarium
Attend a baseball game & splurge on the good seats
Dance in the rain instead of running inside to avoid it